Join Your Appointment
To prepare for your session, provide all relevant course materials, including your assignment instructions, rubric, and any work you have done so far. You can do this by attaching them to your appointment (see Schedule an Appointment). When you scheduled the session, you should have provided information on what you need help with, and make sure to update your appointment if anything changes.
For Face-to-face Sessions
Come to the library of the main Athens State campus at your appointment time. Your consultant will greet you and instruct you regarding how the face-to-face meeting will proceed.
For Online Sessions
- Log-in to the Online Schedule a few minutes before the time of your appointment.
- Click on the red box that represents your scheduled appointment. A pop-up box will appear with your appointment information.
- Click the red words: “Start or Join Online Consultation.”
- Another window will appear. Your writing consultant will greet you and provide more instructions for using the online tutoring platform.
- After your session, you can go back to it at any time by clicking on the red “Start or Join Online Consultation” link.
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns!