University Testing Center
The Athens State University Testing Center has reopened with reduced capacity and added safety protocol. One of the key additions is a temperature checkpoint at the main campus entrance on the corner of Beaty and Bryan Streets at 300 North Beaty Street, Athens, AL, 35611. Most visitors know this location as the Founders Hall entrance. Candidates will drive through, get a temperature check from their vehicle, and receive a wristband if they do not have a temperature. Individuals will not be allowed to test or enter campus if they have a temperature above 100℉. The wristband will allow testers access to the Testing Center. Candidates with a wristband will ring the bell at the entrance of Chasteen Hall, show their wristband and be allowed access to the building for testing.
Additional safety protocol will be 6 ft spacing for candidates waiting in the hallway for one at a time check-in and recommendations that all personal items be left in their vehicle to avoid touching lockers. Masks are now mandatory. Gloves are allowed and recommended but not mandatory at this point. Masks and gloves will not be supplied by the Testing Center. Candidates should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their appointment time to accommodate the extra safety protocol.
The Athens State University Testing Center is a Nationally Certified Testing Center through the National Testing Center Association (NCTA).
Exams are given by appointment only and individuals are not required to be Athens State University students. The University Testing Center administers the following exams:
- ADAI – Alabama Department of Agriculture & Industry
- Certiport Exams – Including IC3 and Quickbooks Certified User
- CLEP – College Level Examination Program
- College of Education Orientation Make-Up (ED 301)
- Comira Testing
- DSST – DANTES Subject Standardized Test
- GRE – Graduate Record Examination (GRE) revised General Test
- ISCET – International Society for Certified Electronics Technicians
- MAT – Miller Analogies Test
- NCCT – National Center for Competency Testing
- PAN – Performance Assessment Network
- Pearson VUE
- Proctored Exams for other Universities
- Scantron Exams