Technical Education: Early Instructor Option
The Bachelor of Science Degree in Technical Education, Early Instructor Program prepares students for careers in education, healthcare, government, business, industry, military, and non-profit sectors. The program combines theory with hands-on experience to equip students for jobs in the field of education of young children.
As an Early Instructor student you will…
- Become knowledgeable in teaching young children
- Be part of a caring community of learners
- Experience hands-on work with children
- Observe child behaviors and teaching techniques
- Enjoy the benefits of small class size and personalized instruction
- Work with professors and advisers who care
The Early Instructor Program may be completed 100% online. There are also traditional and blended course formats available.