Student Employment

Federal Work-Study Program
The Federal Work-Study Program (FWS) provides a method for postsecondary education students to earn funds that are used toward their education. Students can apply for the Federal Work-Study Program if they have financial need. The student must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to qualify.

Institutional Student Worker Program
The Campus Student Worker Program is open to all currently enrolled students who are taking at least one class.